NEW! Gua Sha - Bian Stone
Bian Stone....in the shape you love!
The Gua Sha technique is a natural technique to increase blood flow and oxygen to the face, allowing skin to remain supple and create a youthful glow.
- Defines and smooths complexion
- Reduces puffiness and dark circles around eyes
- Lifts and tightens loose skin at neck and jawline
- Improves firmness and rate of cell turnover
- Defines cheekbones and contours of the face
- Improves circulation and oxygen flow
- Refines pores
Thousands of years ago, it was accidentally discovered that the physical contact with certain stones can produce a therapeutic effect, and from this discovery originated the theory of “curing" diseases with stones.
Bian stone healing is the ancestor of acupuncture and gua sha and various other forms of Chinese healing methods. These unique stones were formed about 65 million years ago when a meteorite collided with Earth.