A few of my favorite things.
Now that the air is cold and dry, have you noticed your body becoming cold and dry? Absinthe Rabbit has created a cozy winter bundle to wrap you in comfort and joy for the winter months. The intent is to warm you up, creating softer, smoother skin and bringing calm and focus to the mind. We call this Comfort & Joy.
Start your day with our Comfort and Joy Ritual.
1. Abhyanga Self Massage using Vitality Massage Oil. Are you familiar with Abyhanga, the Ayurvedic daily self massage? This ritual is so luxuriously relaxing and so blissfully nurturing. A full body warm oil massage.
2. Next, pull on a pair of warm socks to prevent slipping and.... brew a Cuppa Tea featuring Organic Rose and Chamomile White Tea while you run your bath and allow the oil to penetrate your skin.
3. Sip your tea while soaking in a bath filled with our organic, aromatic, skin softening Cocoa Butter Wafers.
4. Place your high vibrancy Selenite crystal in the bath with you or alongside the tub. If you prefer to shower, place the crystal at the drain and imagine it draining away negative energy.
5. Towel dry and apply a dab of CoCo Dependent Lip Therapy. Your skin will be soft from the massage oil and cocoa wafer. Be certain to remove your crystal from the water, rinse and dry.
Comfort and Joy Gift Set Contains:
Vitality - Self-Massage Oil. A must have, for the colder months. This massage oil is infused with the herb of vitality; Ashwaghanda, and the flower of the heart, Rose; slow-infused in Organic, Cured Sesame Oil and then precious and rare drops of Rose and Sandalwood are added to the blend. Start with your face and end with your toes. 1 oz Glass Apothecary Bottle
Rose & Chamomile White Tea. Enjoy the healing benefits of this elegant blend to lift your spirits and leave you feeling calm and clear. Chamomile is a calming, soothing herb, while rose balances and opens the heart. White tea is the least processed of all the teas, making it extraordinarily high in anti-oxidants and low in caffeine when properly brewed. 1 tspn tea in teaball. Boil water to 180 degrees, brew for 3-5 minutes. High in anti-oxidants, low in caffeine. Bamboo Container makes 6-8 cups of tea
Five Organic Cocoa Wafers. You will adore these little wafers. They are so aromatic, you'll want to eat them....but use them for your bath instead. Organic Roasted Pure Cocoa Butter that smells heavenly. These wafers dissolve in warm water leaving your bath aromatic and your skin indulgently soft.
Selenite High Vibration Crystal. This hand selected Selenite has a very fine vibration and brings clarity of mind, opening the crown and higher chakras, accessing angelic consciousness and higher guidance. Selenite is a calm stone that instills deep peace.
Co-Co Dependent Lip Therapy. This small jar will offer big improvements to winter exposed lips. Infused with Cocoa Butter, Coconut and Vanilla bean. Naked, pure and simple. Apply to lips as often as desired. Need less therapy. 7mm
How to practice Abhyanga:
Abhyanga is a daily self massage practice with numerous benefits. To prepare for your massage, warm your Vitality Oil. Make certain the lid is secure and place the bottle of oil under warm water. Place a towel on the floor, remove your clothing and begin by placing a small amount of the warm oil in your palms and rub them together. Begin by massaging your face and front and back of your neck, softly pinching the outer edges of your ears. Apply oil to shoulders and arms, with long strokes down the bones and circular strokes around the joints, apply around hips and small of the back, and buttocks, long strokes down the legs, circular strokes around knees and ankles, finish with massaging feet and between your toes. Leave the oil on for 2-20 minutes before your bath or shower.
Benefits associated with Abhyanga:
- Increased circulation, especially to nerve endings
- Toning of the muscles and the whole physiology
- Calming for the nerves
- Lubrication of the joints
- Increased mental alertness
- Improved elimination of impurities from the body
- Softer, smoother skin
- Increased levels of stamina through the day
- Better, deeper sleep at night